SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home tonight look in my rear view mirror and I can see the top half of a car so pull away slightly from him cant pull to far infront as theres another car.....come to a corner on a single carriage road....he goes to overtake, cars coming the other way and a car infront of me, he tries to pull in in front of me and hits my car, didnt think he was going to stop but i followed him and he pulled in and then blamed ME!!! told me it was my fault for not letting him in, I was like ummmm no i was doing 30 on a 30 road and you overtook me with oncoming traffic and traffic in front of me, and he was insistant that it was my fault!!! he drove off, didnt leave me any details, i phoned my mum and then he came back he was even more annoyed and told me in court that he would win and he's older than me and have more experience at this blah blah blah i was like NO you shouldnt of overtaken and he got more annoyed and then drove off.....so i drove to the police station and reported it :yes4lo:

They'll send him a note of intended prosecution blah blah blah hit and run etc

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
How did you keep your cool. If someone did that to me i would have literally kicked ten bells of hell out of them.

How much damage to your car is there?

Get his address and we can pay him a friendly visit...Se how much he shouts then!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To be honest I havent been able to see the damage properly I will get the car out of my garage now and have a look, I could only see damage to the alloy but it might be just a scuff, he was bigger than me :p:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I would have dragged his sorry A55 out of the car and kicked his teeth in! More experience :baffled5wh: ... if it's that type of experience I am surprised he has lived this long. I would have held my ground and not let him in front of me and if he crashed in a head on collision so be it. As Drago says "If he dies he dies".

Hope you car isn't too bad and this idiot get s taken down for it and pays for the damage.

Keep up up to date bro.

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.