SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ditto, stocked up on zymol and meguir's, they have a canny decent selection like, not as extensive obviously as Polished Bliss but still not bad if running short!

Also helps if you got amate working there too, dicount :yes4lo: :wink0st:

·
Registered
50 Posts
went down this morning and topped up on Meguiers (sp) products, just spent 5 hours with a polishing cloth in hand, and still even after all that time didn't manage to get the interior done.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'm going tomorrow, think i'll get 2 tins of autoglym back to black, 2 bottles of autoglym polish and 2 autoglym car wash shampoo's :)

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Went this morning.

brought 1x large 1ltr bottle of polish, 1x large 1ltr bottle of shampoo and 1x Glass polish :D

They didnt have any back to black spray though :(

·
Registered
333 Posts
CORDY_SXMAN;783227 said:
Went this morning.

brought 1x large 1ltr bottle of polish, 1x large 1ltr bottle of shampoo and 1x Glass polish :D

They didnt have any back to black spray though :(
Hey Cordy, If you are in the Berkshire area ever you can have a can of my back to black, have about 4 cans in the shed lol.

Also, if you bought a large 1Ltr bottle of polish, how much do I get in my small 1Ltr bottle of polish :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
got myself some carplan platinum car shampoo, turtlewax waterblade and some tutrle wax nano tech wax, will stock up on more gear tomoro :p

540 Posts
Check you get your 3 for 2 in halfrauds as I went to buy some metal polish, autofresh (which is reeeeeeeeally good), paint renovator and mini wire brushes. When it was run up on the till I got the wire brushes (£1.69 free) so asked the bloke, he said its not just on autoglym products. I bought the autoglym and the wire brushes separately !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts