SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
yep it`s the most fun car i`ve ever had. Nice and small but all of the controls are very direct. the visibilty is excellent all round.
The only reservation i would have is reverse is quite awkward to engage, but that is a small complaint and if you are a new driver you will we just learn it as the rest of the controls.

The handling is very reliable and only surprises right on the edge (which is to be expected).

Out of all the small cars i looked at it felt one of the most sure footed. Added bonuses are IMHO it`s a bit of a looker, there aren`t many on the road so you join an exclusive club. I`ve debadged mine and i still get "what`s that ?" comments.

I have had for just over a year and nearly 19K in it and am still loving it.

P.S i know where there will be fine example for sale in the new year!!!!!!

Si just a little more high tech than that mate!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
happy birthday mate ;) only a couple of months younger than me, don't get 2 drunk will ya, oh and dont go back up the club, it's a dodgy place i tells ya :D :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
hell yeah got to last the whole day out, cheers everyone! Why is the room spinning, this only happens at the weekend!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.