SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

Have You Made Any Friends Thjrough SEAT Enthusiasts?

• Yes I have

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
hell yeah :D :D loadsa cool people and all so friendly ;)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I think i've made some good friends...from the whole SEAT thing ...
and especially since the inception of SeatEnthusiasts

also made some enemies too along the way i guess...but not gonna let that ruin the good side of all this.

PS: you guys seen me new signature? :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I dont think I have...yet!

I have so many friends from CGTI and from various Polo clubs it's unreal...it seems as though I haven't been noticed yet...(story of my life!)

Tom

·
Registered
220 Posts
did anyone hear something just then???
hehehehe course youve been noticed mate!! heheh get your **** to a few trackdays too then youll get to know the usual suspects both here and cupranet.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Compared to CGTI or Club Polo, I haven't made an impact at all....

On CGTI I am well known to their forum, mention Polo and they'll all say my name, mention crashing and Santa Pod and they'll think of me, also mention hearses and they'll laugh and think of me!

On Club Polo I am known by a lot of people for being picked on in the group but still being there to learn more because I enjoy the cars.

I just don't feel as though I'm getting noticed much here...cue sympathy from female forum members?! :D

Tom

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I've got no friends :( *sniff sniff* I just come here cuz u haven't banned me yet!

Only joshing :p Made loads of Cyber friends as Gills Fan put it!

Looking forward to meeting some of ya! But as i said before! Some of u lot a completely weird and i may just end up locked in my car at Trax! :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tom, dont take this the wrong way, but if you havent been recognised why have I made you a Regional Co-ordinator?

Everybody has to start somewhere and slowly you become known as a personality, its only because I have met ugly mugs like Brendy and most of the others that it looks like you arn't noticed!

I have not seen you ignored on here either and trust me I ignore Brendy and Carerra GT all the time and they still come back ;)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Si, it's female recognition I'm after, thanx Abi and Jennie for the sympathy!
:)

You've gotta get Nicci on next to give me a virtual kiss! ;)

I hope to become mates with you all, but the other club I am currently a member with have my car for the weekend while you guys are at Trax, so that kicks it squarely!

We must have a Milton Keynes meetup or a RR meet when I get the Beefa....oh that brings me to a hopeful story about stretching a credit card for a month! ;)

Tom

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.