SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I own a 2009 Altea XL 1.9tdi.

The heater/blower fan just stopped working one day. It was a few weeks ago when it was warm. The Aircon had been on, but the next time I started it, it didn't come on. I have looked at all the fuses, removed them and checked continuity. But I'm unsure which is just for the blower, I can't identify one in the book.

Since removing and checking the fuses, I now have an amber airbag light on.
Could someone point me in the right direction, the windscreen will need demisting very soon...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,
I own a 2009 Altea XL 1.9tdi.

The heater/blower fan just stopped working one day. It was a few weeks ago when it was warm. The Aircon had been on, but the next time I started it, it didn't come on. I have looked at all the fuses, removed them and checked continuity. But I'm unsure which is just for the blower, I can't identify one in the book.

Since removing and checking the fuses, I now have an amber airbag light on.
Could someone point me in the right direction, the windscreen will need demisting very soon...
I removed the fan from the passenger side, access via the foot well. It was slightly seized, rotated it, a little lubrication and working like a good un. Just need to get the airbag light off now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts