SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just thought i'd introduce myself.

I currently bought the car i've wanted for years and had it for tw weeks now and loving it....so proud of my baby!!!

I currently go to meet ups with my boyfriend in his Zetec-S which is ok but i reckon my computer is far bettter looking, not as fast mind you, but it's fun and exciting.

I'm off down to trax with the lads so should be a good laugh, only really found out about it the other day so i'm so excited!!!

I've been into cars for many many years and did a 10 month spell workign for an F1 team which unfortunatly didn't work out but life is so much better now!

Anyway maybe us girlies might get to meet up one time and show the lads what it's all about!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome Peachykins (awesome name)

So you've joined the mad house :D Everyone here is very friendly as you've probably gathered and they will all make you feel at home.

There are not many girlies on this site (yet!) but it is increasing. If you know of any other girlz with a VAG car tell them to get over here.

I'm sure I'll see you at trax, coz I'll be there :p

Nice car BTW and your website is pretty neat.

Speak soon,

Fliss
:)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Hiya Peachykins.. From the other post from you in the regional section I see you are from yorkshire (barnsley). As you can see, so am I (east yorks)

Nice motor by the way.. some nice body mods to it..

I would like to know what the wheels are.. ???

they look just like a set that a guy at work has on his audi, but I aint got close up to have a look and see what they are..

I do indeed like them.. they would look 'trick' (sorry.. teenage muppet alert) on my Cupra.. :D

Anyway.. welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay.. I can't get down to Trax, but when we have a yorkshire meet, I will probably catch ya there.. ?

G

·
We are slowly growing in numbers on the ladies side and we have four ladies on the Committee so its getting better all the time.

You are welcome to submit any articles of interest into us and get involved as much as you want ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Originally posted by Peachykins
Anyway maybe us girlies might get to meet up one time and show the lads what it's all about!
I would like to see you all try, eh lads? :D

:p :moony: :p

anyhoo, hope you have some fun and welcome once again ;)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site Peachkins (hehe can't help but giggle at ur name)

Hope u enjoy ur stay here!

Ur car looks excellent! I really like the colour too! Jazz Blue Or Lazulli blue? Either one it looks excellent! Those rims look very familiar! They are either 100+, BK238, Wolf Racer 7 My brother inlaw has the same rims but his are named Arrays CWB.

Hopefully u'll come and visit us at our stand at Trax!

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
Welcome Peachykins, l will also be at Trax so will deffo have to have a wee blether :) Hey l'm up for showing the lads too.... ;) :p

G

·
Cmon if you think your hard enough girlies :D

A stand for the ladies, mmm a bit discriminate but worth a look as we have enough people now ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
well, not a girls stand necessarily, just something onthe stand that really puts out the message that the site welcomes us girlies!

·
Registered
306 Posts
welcome peachykins to the friendliest site in the world:D

Great name and ur car looks fab too, hope you become a regular

G

·
Cool, I think that it would be good for the site and I would like to get you ladies more involved in the site so let me know what you would like to do?

G

·
Lol, sorry I left cruising a couple of years ago lol!

We have done some ladies clothing for the site though and I would ever ask is for peeps to promote the site if they can!

Maybe at the next show we can have a ladies section, I think that we try to do more on this site for the ladies than most others!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts