SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I bought one second hand from off of the forums but its got a Autometer one and im getting another in the same style for oil pressure soon, and I'm getting a nomad pillar pod from nomad racing, they basically replace your A pillar so look good ;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
truCido said:
I bought one second hand from off of the forums but its got a Autometer one and im getting another in the same style for oil pressure soon, and I'm getting a nomad pillar pod from nomad racing, they basically replace your A pillar so look good ;)
Is there a contact number or website for these then please?

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
I did have some pics on the site somewhere, but look like they have gone.. I will try and dig some out if ya like!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
sure I have a pic of mine somewhere....

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
here they are

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
I have red LED's in them - as Tony said, the bulb and cover that comes with them is crap. The LED's match the Leon dash very well.

The boost I bought from RobDon and the Oil temp I got in a group buy on ***

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Demon tweeks or Potn.com..?? Larkspeed?? err Motorworld..??

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
yeah - the bulbs came from autobulbsdirect

·
Registered
653 Posts
I was wanting gauges in mine as well, since i only got 1.6 cant really use boost but would love a voltmeter and oil pressure or something. Never realised how expensive the gauges are though. Is it worth while checking Ebay for them?

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
they do pop up on ebay sometimes.. not seen them very often tho

·
Registered
653 Posts
ive seen theres a pillar pod,no gauges going on ebay quite cheap but its black. might consider buying it or would it be easier just to mould my existing trim?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts