SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I had the Impossible Chip fitted yesterday and when we first took It out I had the GFB DV on and it was not allowing full bosst or summat like that.

I switched back over to the Turbo XS Recirc that I have been using without problems for the last couple of months and there didnt appear to be a problem.

I now have what I can only describe a a blip where the car sort of judders and then we are off again and I have had a look at my exhaust tail pipe which is normally clean and there is a big build up of Carbon.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I have a sooty exhaust.. can't shift it either without getting the scourer on it.. so don't bother..

I have no chip, and no atmospheric valve (not that I would say no to one.. lol)
Just run the Forge DV007

If there is a blip on acceleration I would guess there is a problem in the coding of the chip program that is possibly causing a misfire of some kind or a hesitation of the turbo spinning or dv/wastegate opening... Take it back.. get them to look at the map again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Russell, I was getting the build up on the Forge DV004 but not on the Turbo XS one and I am also getting the Wastgate Chatter which is bizarre as its a Recirc?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts