SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is ricky im new on here, just bought a ibiza cupra gti 8v Treg it seems to be running very well at the moment hope it stays that way lol, just had a twin powerflow exhaust fitted and got a k&n on order, im looking for some nice wheels if any 1 as any?? im hopeing to get involved with local meets etc.. and i will post sum pics of my car up soon. cheers ricky

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
:welcome: ricky

Keep an eye on the classfieds for wheels:) what kind of wheels u after?

Paul

ricktgti;780414 said:
hi my name is ricky im new on here, just bought a ibiza cupra gti 8v Treg it seems to be running very well at the moment hope it stays that way lol, just had a twin powerflow exhaust fitted and got a k&n on order, im looking for some nice wheels if any 1 as any?? im hopeing to get involved with local meets etc.. and i will post sum pics of my car up soon. cheers ricky

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
festa;780527 said:
hi mate i am new aswell just registered on her had cordoba for 3 years now done me good so far now modding it like mad?
hi what sort of mods do you have in mind for your car im always open to ideas like i say the main thing for me at the moment is some nice wheels cheers ricky, thanx for the warm welcome everyone :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts