·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the highest mileage on their arosa. I'm at 62 bhp at 91200K and
going strong with only 1 clutch gone (really gone sent the thrust bearing
through the plate and mashed up a return spring real good) 2 timing belts
a Servo hose (recall on the Mk1's but knocked one up myself that is 100
times better) and numerous tyres which some little ejit keeps (5 years on)
screwing screws in and god knows how many services and sets of brake
pads shoes and discs. This car has lapped every kart track in the UK (sideways mostly) and a few national MSA tracks. All can be varified by
Barearse and The Cat :g:

Long live the 1.0

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Nothing nearly as impressive - a mere 48000 (of which I've done 4000 since October), just had a new throttle housing/body thingummy :(

·
Registered
490 Posts
i think you will be by a mile as mine is the same age as yours and it has just done 53000k!

·
Registered
341 Posts
barearse said:
i think you will be by a mile as mine is the same age as yours and it has just done 53000k!
Bloody hell, thats an average of less than 8,000 a year since new. You dont get out much, do you?

When I traded mine in 2 years ago, it had done 40,000 so who knows now? (depends whether or not the chav who bought it has wrote it off yet...)

·
Registered
87 Posts
32k and 4 years old.

I bought it on 10k. I've had it for 20 months and did 20k in the first 10 months and only 2k in the last 10 months.

U might win on highest mileage, but I could win on strange usage...

·
Registered
38 Posts
dj_slipp said:
32k and 4 years old.

I bought it on 10k. I've had it for 20 months and did 20k in the first 10 months and only 2k in the last 10 months.

U might win on highest mileage, but I could win on strange usage...
Mk 1 Arosa 97 38500ish not to bad for a lil arosa sport. i've only had it bout 9 months and done bout 4k in it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just checked the mileage on the sales receipt and I've discovered that I've had the car 12 months and 2 days exactly! The mileage was 42,245 when I bought it and its up to 48k give or take now. Definitely below average miles for the age (1998). Hope she goes for many more miles to come too. :)

I travel to work in her every weekday (3 miles each way - not too good for the engine, I know). Weekends is when I give her a run.

Rosa

·
Registered
74 Posts
My Yellow one has just over 70k on it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well I think I could win the award for the lowest mileage as when i bought my T(1999) Reg arosa about 2 months ago it had done 14,997miles! The car has now done 16,000 and something miles.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts