SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete sent me the GFB DV back and I had not opened the package all week and he said that he had put a little donation towards the site hosting and funds and I saw it was for £50!

I am staggered and truly thankful for this donation Pete!

Anyway, I am still trying to get back the money from the old hosting and If I do then that will go a long way towards the site!

However we do need some funds in the kitty to help us buy in merchandise etc etc for the future.

If you would like to donate or even loan the club until we are stable and have made some money then please do, there is no pressure on anybody to do so, I am just asking for some help.

Many thanks.

Myself and Lee have already committed £50 each when the Bank Account opens.

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
Si you know l have already offered that to you.....just let me know what address to send it to and who to make it out to, and l will gladly help you out!!

Jennie xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a star Jennie.

If you make it payable to me at the moment S Buckden and send it to:

136 Dalrymple Close
Southgate
London
N14 4LQ

All monies have been accounted for on a Word Table

Cheers babes x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Abi,

I am holding back because I was trying to recover the other money and I still am :(

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i'll c what i can scrape 2gether 4 ya

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What you wanna be iccle nicci mate ........ okay I will just find s nice thong and bra for you and we are a goer! :love:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by CupraSi
What you wanna be iccle nicci mate ........ okay I will just find s nice thong and bra for you and we are a goer! :love:
Already got them mate, stole them last time i was round!:a

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Steve ........... I wondered why I had found Nicci's pair on theback seat at Southampton ........ every time you nick a pair I have to buy another pair!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by CupraSi
Hey Steve ........... I wondered why I had found Nicci's pair on theback seat at Southampton ........ every time you nick a pair I have to buy another pair!
Well can you buy some bigger ones as they get right up my:moony:

:D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ha ha ha ha ha I aint laughed so much for bloody ages mate, I started laughing in work and peeps thought I was mad!

Oh yes I am mnad!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts