• Burn them and die!

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hate the french as in..... The cars or the people?
I have no hate for the French people. They can be arrogant and rude, but try walking through London or any other major city and see if you don't get the same.
As for the cars..... BURN THEM ALL! (Peugeot especially)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
S1BDN;781339 said:
We hate the Aussies cos we get beaten at everything lol!
Hate and Jelousy are easily confused. Our Govt made a right balls up when all the convicts got sent to Oz and kept everyone else here! Almost wish my Ancestors were criminals when you look the lifestyle the Aussies have compared to us!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Daveyonthemove;781343 said:
Hate and Jelousy are easily confused. Our Govt made a right balls up when all the convicts got sent to Oz and kept everyone else here! Almost wish my Ancestors were criminals when you look the lifestyle the Aussies have compared to us!
Lived in oz mate, married in oz. Its not all fun and games you try going to work when its 40 degs for weeks on end its no fun. They are a very funny bunch and seem to have an even bigger chip on there shoulder about us Pommes than some of us have about them. We should all get on realy but never loose the rivalry.
Anyway the sun and bl**dy Galahs ruin the paintwork on yar motor. Still got good wine though.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
LAIRD OF BALLA;781346 said:
Lived in oz mate, married in oz. Its not all fun and games you try going to work when its 40 degs for weeks on end its no fun. They are a very funny bunch and seem to have an even bigger chip on there shoulder about us Pommes than some of us have about them. We should all get on realy but never loose the rivalry.
Anyway the sun and bl**dy Galahs ruin the paintwork on yar motor. Still got good wine though.
I suppose the grass is always greener.... As for 40 degrees and working, i did it in hotter conditions last year for 3 months and about to do it again next month for another 3 months, but i won't have any air con and the beach and BBQ's are a long way away. Anyone fancy taking my place in Afghan?:wink0st:

G

·
Daveyonthemove;781342 said:
They won't stop there mate... i'm already making a prototype oxygen creation device in readiness for the air tax Gordon Brown will stick on us before Xmas!
Fook me I just wet meself when I read that lol :laugh8kb:

Tax on Tax

G

·
Daveyonthemove;781343 said:
Actually you are right jealous of the fact that they get the nice weather!

G

·
Daveyonthemove;781347 said:
I suppose the grass is always greener.... As for 40 degrees and working, i did it in hotter conditions last year for 3 months and about to do it again next month for another 3 months, but i won't have any air con and the beach and BBQ's are a long way away. Anyone fancy taking my place in Afghan?:wink0st:
yes we have both been there lol my stint being in 1990 :baffled5wh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.