SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

How Much Would You Pay To Be A Member Of A SEAT Club?

• £0 - £5

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • £6- £10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £11 - £15

• £16 - £20

• £21 - £25

• Other (Please state below)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were in a SEAT Club, realistically how much would you be happy to pay to be a Member if you got:

Membership Badge
Car Trax Sticker
Key Ring
Sticker
Quarterly Magazine

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
This would be an annual fee rather than a pay for life thing?!

I think £20 would be alright, Club GTI charge £25 a year BUT you do get all your stand fees paid for throughout the year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes It would be an annual fee! To be honest most stands are free throughout the year anyway.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are you thinking of taking over where the SEAT DRIVER CLUB has failed?

It seems a lot of work and sometimes no help. May be best to run it through here, with an online mag available to members only, via password, no CDs or printing required.

Anyway £20-£25 seems the norm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back Wayne ;)

No I would never want to take over SDC mate, I am just looking at future options and one would be to have a paying Members part to the site and yes I would look at a downloadable magazine in PDF format.

I dont think it needs to be a club, it already is one really, but if we had a paying Membership it would allow us to subsidise events etc etc.

Cheers.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's a good idea and one I endorse. Like I say though if mags etc are kept as downloadables it will save money. Events wise I'm all for them. Can't get to all, but the more choice the better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We will be looking at a Track Day next year but having seen the attendence at some other SEAT track days I am looking at doing a joint one with Club GTi and see how we go, the more events of any kind the better.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's getting the money from people that's the problem. Everyone wants to go until it's time to pay, like with Trax etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exactly mate and I am not going to risk this site or my own personal money to do something, if the interest is there then we will do it.

Trax has proven that we have people that want to commit, we have 53 cars and I had to turn some away so it would have been 62!

I will just see how things go and get all the Members back and take it from there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly Dave, but it all needs funding and if the funds are used correctly and put back into the site then it can only benefit the Members?

TY

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well lets see how things go in the future and then I might make part of the site a Club/members section so I am just gauging thought!

However I do not want to have the same disaster that SDC had!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts