SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back! Fully recharged from 2 weeks of peaceful bliss.

Anyone miss me? :)

G

·
Sorry who are you? :moony:

Welcome back mate, you have lots to catch up on ..... we have had an attempted coup and all sorts happening :D

Hope that you had a good one and are ready for Trax

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Si - I saw a few mails there... I have no idea what anyone's talking about though!!

Awright Dave? No - didn't get eaten too badly by the dreaded Midge's, although they were fierce last week at our caravan. 'Expedition 100000000000' to the rescue!!! :p

Saw your car on Sunday Dave - not bad mate ;) There was 3 cars with me and there was nowhere to stop at the time to say hello - couldn't see you anyway!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah - got there about 10 and it was jumping.

Saw your car, but didn't notice any near it I recognised.... didn't see you either :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
that probably would have been when we walked to the bottom car park to watch the nutters shread their tyres

sorry I missed ya mate
you should have called

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Cupra Dave
that probably would have been when we walked to the bottom car park to watch the nutters shread their tyres

sorry I missed ya mate
you should have called
Would've, but someone killed the last breath of life in my mobile on the way there :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.