SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday night 5 GIPOS in their 20s decided to jump out of their van and beat my sister and her friends up, just for walking to the youth club,

I hardly think its fair 3 women (in the loosest of terms) beating up a 16 year old (her 2 friends had 1 each ) for no - reason whatsoever!

she spent Friday night in a hospital 30 miles away cos our local one is shut at night!!!

:w :w :w :w

SORRY

had to get it off my chest...

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
soz 2 here that mate :( makes u wonder what the worlds coming 2 ?????/

was out last nite and a guy pulled a knife on a mate, the police got involved and took him away luckily, but always makes u wonder

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Pikeys..?? I hate bloody Pikeys... !!!

That is for those of you that have seen 'Snatch'.

Hope you're sister gets better quick Carl.. don't like to hear of anyone getting beaten up.. especially young females.... it's just not cricket.. !!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Really sorry to hear that mate
Give her and her pals my regards and best wishes

Almost the same thing happened to one of my wee brothers and one of his mate a couple of years ago on a night out in Edinburgh

The police here must be the same as you have there, bug bunch of :cn 's

Dave

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Pass my regards on to your sister, I know how it feels and it feels nasty indeed!

A group of 5 black thugs decided they'd quiz my mate and I for cigarettes and money...my mate just had his last ciggie and we were both skint from spending our money in town earlier...the decided to take a shine to me and my ways, telling them no and all that, so they grabbed my mate, one grabbed me and then started punching and kicking me, luckily me and my mate got out of it and legged it...my other mate who had been chatting up some birds at the time saw them at the fair later, got the lead guns and shot one of them in the back then legged it...not very clever! We were about 14 at the time....last week I recall! HEHE!

It's never nice and I hate the waythis world is...it's never fair on the victims.

Tom

·
Registered
261 Posts
You can swear like this :swear:

Or just Smash em!!

:matrix: :flame: :kenny: :rambo: :sword:

Sorry to hear this. Hope all is well soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts