SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that know and care, I have been Temping as a Telesales Supervisor for a couple of weeks till I was feeling better and I have just returned from a Recruitment Agency and have been offered the same role as my last job!

To say I am relieved and delighted is an understatement! :elo:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all of you and for the support that some of you have shown over the past couple of months :a :blush:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, depends what you wanna do mate :moony:

Oh about Rodney, If Chris20vt cant make it into Trax then Rodney could take his place and we can just get Chris in as a passenger?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
congrats mate :)

got any jobs going for the one hand bandit :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mmmm one had dodgy parts type blokes ........... shuffles around ......... Nope dont think so mate :moony:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
:swear: :swear: no new job :(

guess i'll just have 2 stay here then :p

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Indeed Congrats m8...

Do you still get to sit at home and play on here all day though? lol

Fishboy: if you want a job in UK equities... try LCH (London Clearing House) or LIFFE.... I know quite a few people working at both.. apparently pretty good places..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers Scooby, I am already a dealer at a brokers but I want more money! (I was one of the sole dealers for LIFFE before it was taken over by Euronext) Just for info the LCH just basically the central counterparty for sets trades, so theres no dealing involved and the LIFFE market is all going electronic so all the dealers have been pushed out.
I did go for a job there and the LIFFE market was full of honeys!
Anyway cheers for the thought

1 - 20 of 29 Posts