SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about changing my car towards the end of this year and was aiming to get a Scoob... however, reality set in and I realise that I cannot really afford to own, run, insure and modify one and still have any kind of social life (or home for that matter! :D)

Mk4 Golfs are still a bit on the pricey side but I have to say a black Ibiza Cupra 1.8T is a well nice looking car.

Just looking for a bit of info as to how much (roughly) these are going for now... I've looked on Autotrader but there is nothing local to me. Will prices drop a bit with the new Ibiza on it's way?

May not come to anything... just that I will have had my golf for a year in November and I am beginning to get my usual "itch" as I start to look at other cars.

Cheers!

Mike

G

·
Mike, If anything Ibiza's will hold there prices so I would get one quick!

You have to be looking at anything from £10,995 to £12,000 and I paid £12.150 for mine brand new!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
*Considers selling his black Ibiza Cupra*.. lol

I honestly am too... I really want the Leon Cupra R.. looks like a beast.. and 210 brake too from standard... mmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
My Ibiza cost me £11295, its a Silver 20vt 51 reg from last september, low mileage, 6500, 1 owner from new from a dealership - dont bother with Glenvargill, muppets the lot of them.

Ovv

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
head south mike, all the Scottish dealers are rip off merchants, it was worth the drive to England to get 1.
I think Ryan got a good deal on his from Liverpool, a bit far mind, try Newcastle area.

Have to get a mini aberdeen meet sorted 1 night, for some fast and furious booly action, hahahahaha.

Ovv

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Might just take you up on that nearer the time... Just need to sort out the finances... with the misses getting a properly paid job things in the flat will be easier (i.e. less need for me to buy everything!) That should free up some cash that will let me pay a bit more on my car! Was scouting on Autotrader.co.uk and saw some for just under £10k - but private sales. Not that that is a problem with a car still under manufacturers warranty though.

Where about is Parkstones?

Ovv - what is your Ibiza like? Is it the silver one with chrome mirrors I saw down the beach last night??

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for the offer Holloway, but a bit too soon! Will have to wait until November or so and then see about selling mine... then trying to extend the loan I have.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts