SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know whether any1 has seen the Blue Ibiza in the Sept Edition of FastCar? (P.58)

Looks tidy!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Yeah thats the reason i bought the mag so i could read it on the plane! :D

Personally its overkill way OTT and i wouldn't do that to my car! I can tell u thats a very early Ibiza 94 - 96 model!

I dunno what the hell he's done to the interior? Alloy floor? Y do people do that? It must be a death trap to drive in the rain, because ur feet will be slipping all over the place.

I hate the fact the gear leaver just pops out of the ground! I used to have that on my car and i hated it, so i searched out the gear surround! I got it in dark grey to go with the original carpeting.

I dont like the blue centre consol thing! Makes it look even cheaper than it is! The only decent thing about the interior are the bucket seats cuz the original ones are complete w*** and the racing steering wheel cuz i bet he had the same steering wheel as me the sad face 2 spoke boomerang styled one! That super gloss finish on the dash! Whats that about?

The exterior humms well he's got a F2 front spoiler, and a WRC read spoiler and "one off" arche extensions. I like that but still find it a bit OTT

Every tom, **** and harry have the M3 side skirts and mirrors so
nothing original there. Rear clusters i think are w*** too i much prefer the original ones with the tint they come with.

Smoothed rear can't complain much there. I like the rear diffuser pretty nice.

Its a deffiently a car that u either like or don't like. Personally i think he's tried a bit too hard and over done it!

That GT4 bonnet vent is there to cool the big intercooler right :no: ?!

O well! Nevermind! :rolleyes:

These r just my personal views and im sure alot of u will disagree and im not looking to argue as at the end of the day its personal taste :D :moony: :beye:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Few thats a relief! Great minds think a like hey :D

Personally i think to get ur car featured in most of these types of magazines it has to be OTT in styling or put out about 500bhp from a 1.4 lump or something wacko!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also agree with your novel that you wrote on the Ibiza..

The majority of the cars in the mags now are Civics, Supras, skylines.. etc.. Like you said.. Cars with huuuuge BHP.

Saw a Nissan GTIR.. fully kitted up, around 400BHP.. it was from Guernsey... Then you think.. why that much BHP when the top speed over there is 55mph. (Around that anyway! :p )

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Well u can argue y people have any cars that go faster than 70mph?!

Skylines r fast and pretty well respected! Impreza's r all over the place, and Evolutions r the insurance mans best friend!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I have to agree as well

way OTT for my taste but each to thier own eh?

I saw this car at Max live and I did not like it then either

It looks like it has been driven through a Halfords shop window and everything has stuck to it :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Deffo a bit much for me, but give the guy credit, he obviously loves his car and has spent a lot of time and money on it. it might not be to everyone's liking but diferent things excite different peeps.

IMHO :no: :moony: :no: :moony: :no: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts