SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lived at my place for 6 months now and the car has never been touched in that time.

Spent 4 hours yesterday washing, polishing and waxing the car then had an apsolutely amazing trackday at Knockhill.

Came out to the car this morning to find some *******s trainer marks in a huge dent on the front wing which must have been done overnight.

Police informed etc but nothing can be done unless you catch these idiots.

Going to have to spend some time next wk getting prices for repair.

G

·
chez;783241 said:
Lived at my place for 6 months now and the car has never been touched in that time.

Spent 4 hours yesterday washing, polishing and waxing the car then had an apsolutely amazing trackday at Knockhill.

Came out to the car this morning to find some *******s trainer marks in a huge dent on the front wing which must have been done overnight.

Police informed etc but nothing can be done unless you catch these idiots.

Going to have to spend some time next wk getting prices for repair.
Wankers mate :frown3qg:

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
hacks me off!
Cardiff has been the scurge of my now departed ibiza
Had the front bumper nicked
Boot lock almost ripped out and paint scratched
Door bent down
6x9's stolen (wasnt even the annoying part, was the damage they did trying to get in the car that annoyed me most)
Wing mirror kicked off

praying i have better luck with the mini!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Really sorry to hear that mate....these f***s should be horse-whipped for doing that...unbelievable....:growl5cj:

·
Registered
217 Posts
just as well the police are there to stop this sort af thing (not) if you had caught them for the police you would be up on charges for assault. sorry to hear about your bad luck hope it dont happen again

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
sorry to hear it mate, there are some complete c**** out there. so far ive ha dmy m3 mirror kicked off, car keyed, front no.plate nicked, and then ont he landy, lights smashed, stuff nicked off it, mirrors smashed. if i ever catch someone touching my car... its not goign to be pretty

·
Registered
793 Posts
Gutted for you mate. :no6xn:
What is coming of this country? You can't even leave your car on your drive/outside your own house without someone having a go at it.

It is about time somebody lined the w****rs up and shot the lot of them!:angry6wn: Oh and the parents for not getting the discipline right in the first place!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
AndyP;783490 said:
lol whats ure weapon of choice?
something that will inflict ALOT of pain, im thinking death by cheese grater, or woodchipper, like in that jackie chann film

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, some real pricks around these days :mad:

My dad's car is in having repairs at the moment. Parents are having some building work done so his car has been parked out in the road. Last week some time during the night someone scraped the whole side of his car.

As is the case these days, nobody saw anything. The inconsiderate f***er didn't stop or leave details.

My dad has never had a claim in 30 odd years of driving so considered getting the repairs done himself. Unfortunately, the bill came to over £900!!

Been on the look out for a black car with blue paint on it... if I find it, well, who know's what I'd do to the owner :2guns:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts