SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So have you all missed me then.

Sorry i havent been logged on for a while now but just really havent had the time to get logged on and start posting again.

I have lots to talk about but dont know where to start so I will leave it to the next meet which will either be Weston Wheels or Trax which everone everyone is going to?

Speak to you all soon.

Colin(GZA)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car too sexy by FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whats everyone been up to then anyway?

For everyone that read the thread bout me and Hayley we have most definately split up for good as she is with someone else now. Now i'm not saying i'm gods gift to women but he is an ugly SWEAR WORD he really is, which makes me feel so much better about myself:D

Now that we have split up though I have had quite a few offers and I have taken up one of them in the back of my car already. Tell you what its quite comfy back there and there is loads of room. What you do is......................................................................

What do you think i'm stupid this is my little secret which i might tell a few selected Arosa owners only but believe me you can get buck wild and naked in the back piece of ****.

Anyhows nuff of me rabbiting on catch yall later

Colin(GZA)

Colin did I tell you that every swear word is now a £1 contribution to the NSPCC?

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
hi colin, i am a new member here, hope we get to be pals as i love it here and think that u r all a great bunch, i also hope i can make it to this blackpool bash, ttfn!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Christ 2 months later and my thread is back on top of the list again.

No doubt we shall hook up soon Chaz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.