SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been at Impossible all day mucking around with the chip that I am trialling for Impossible!

Another first for SE except this is a World First as there is only one Golf and One Ibiza with these on in the world! Yees!

Anyway you can certainly feel the difference between standard and chipped and its on a little keyfob and so easy to do!

I will do a little write up later!

Thanks to Mich, he was a superb help and a good bloke and hopefully there will be some more goodies coming out of Impossible!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didnt Rolling Road it but I can tell you that it feels as fast as Lee's and Steves and Mich will testify to that as I went through the tunnel at Rochester! raaaaaaah!

Put the GFB on the first time and Mich said it was searching for boost I think and so basically it wasnt happening so I think that its proved that the GFB doesnt work with the chipped Ibiza's.

This chip is running on a Golf 1.8T as well tho with no problems so we need to do a dyno day somewhere and play around with it and see if we can get it to work!

Its not avail for sale yet mate as me and the guy in the Golf are gonna see how it goes, well I can tell you that theres a hell of a lot of difference between this and standard as you can feel it as you switvh between the two!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
That's the annoying thing about Leons... You can really feel the difference in an Ibiza between 150bhp and 200bhp. But 180 to 200 isn't as noticable, need to go for 280 I think... hehehe

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trust me mate I will let you have a drive and you can feel it pulling like a Train! i am impressed but I can see why peeps want more power as you get used to it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.