SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Had the same problem a few months ago....I think it automatically happens because double the power is going to one indicator because one's gone....hence double the speed...could be wrong here, or it could be completely obvious!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I had one go last week. My wierder problem though was my indicator relay was clicking itself but no lights were flashing...lol Even got a new relay/hazard switch. It seems to have gone now though.

·
Registered
404 Posts
superleon;781611 said:
Had the same problem a few months ago....I think it automatically happens because double the power is going to one indicator because one's gone....hence double the speed...could be wrong here, or it could be completely obvious!
Pretty sure you're right mate, i thought it a bit obvious to most to actually post it lol.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yh i see your point, why else would you see your own indicators lol. unless of course you were doing a long ish journey, in which case im sure you would all check things like lights.

·
Registered
653 Posts
sometimes it aint always the bulb's. Mate had a Pug307 and it turned out one of his actual wiring had gone, bit more of a job but should really be a bulb thing but jsut a thing to note incase after changing bulbs it still does it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Leon_Paul;781984 said:
sometimes it aint always the bulb's. Mate had a Pug307 and it turned out one of his actual wiring had gone, bit more of a job but should really be a bulb thing but jsut a thing to note incase after changing bulbs it still does it.
French Crap :laugh8kb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts