SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IIRC the Brummy used to be a moderator on this forum until he started to sexuallt harass the female members :shocked7fl:

What a shocker - childish for using smileys?!? :eek4wd:

Andy

G

·
Personally I think that by adding stuff to the thread you are giving John more to say ... if you leave people alone then what can they reply to?

Just laugh at it ....

I know what Johns plan is as he has told me and I told Chris in a PM what people were doing ...

G

·
Nah dont delete the thread but you are just giving John ammunition and I have known him for a long time, he will just carry on lol ...

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Agree - I'll entertain him for a while then blow him a kiss before I go to bed.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am going to close it just to be safe and take advantage of his suggestion :nerd6bs:

G

·
Closing it plays into the hands of the people that say the forum is heavily moderated so I would leave it open please ... if no one else replies then he will talk to himself

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man this is the most excitent we have had all month.

Locked / Open / Locked / Open I knew this would break out of control.

G

·
I thought the idea was that there wouldnt be threads closed unless they majoriy broke a rule therefore not playing into the hands of the doubters and now a thread is closed with a bit of banter in it .... at the end of the day I should take it most personally as its my site but I dont anymore .. I just laugh!

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
Andy please don't wind Brummy up.... you don't know him well enough and he can be hard to understand.... meaning you can easily take him the wrong way. He is smarter than you think. :)

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know what you mean. But in all honesty he can't get much lower/stupid so he's gotta be acting dull.

Anybody who gets off on causing an argument on a car forum can't be 'Smarter than you think' IMO.

Andy

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.