SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
61 - 80 of 114 Posts
G

·
Exactly ... I thought I would have had my book out now and some perfume and a boob job

And I have a degree .... the end is nigh

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Chris_TDi;768883 said:
Takes a lot to get me worked up - I'll tell ya
Same here. I've been told on many occasions than I don't stress enough and it's hard to upset me as winding me up is like water off a ducks back.

But it does become a problem too. I am far from Lazy - when things need to get done they get done on time and to a high standard (especially in work) but you'll never see me getting stressed over anything. :no6xn: People/Family as amazed and say 'I wish I could be like you'

My average pulse rate is 48bpm :wink0st:

CupraGirl - you can go on BB with Brummy.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
S1BDN;768885 said:
If no one was wound up why was the thread closed?
CupraGirl closed it - ask her?

CupraGirl - Did Brummy wind you up?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
CupraGirl;768894 said:
thread is open actually
Yehh I know - not sure what Simon was on about really.

You closed it then Simon reopened it and made a post - then closed it. And now you have reopened it :rolleyes5cz:

So Simon wants to know who got so stressed they felt they needed to close the thread? Only two people did himself and you?

I must be going mad :shocked7fl:

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
not me no.... you were going to close it anyway... you said to him you were.... l just got there first... Brummy never wound me up... it was the fact that you were taking things a bit too far.

G

·
Moses;768896 said:
Yehh I know - not sure what Simon was on about really.

You closed it then Simon reopened it and made a post - then closed it. And now you have reopened it :rolleyes5cz:

So Simon wants to know who got so stressed they felt they needed to close the thread? Only two people did himself and you?

I must be going mad :shocked7fl:
get the facts right I opened it TWICE.... as Elvis would say "thank you very much ah ha"

Talking about his Mum took it a bit far tho :eek:o7dt:

G

·
CupraGirl;768898 said:
not me no.... you were going to close it anyway... you said to him you were.... l just got there first... Brummy never wound me up... it was the fact that you were taking things a bit too far.
I have been chatting to John and he was only ****** off at the Mum comment :yes4lo:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
S1BDN;768903 said:
I have been chatting to John and he was only ****** off at the Mum comment :yes4lo:
Sensitive in his old age is he?

61 - 80 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.