May 11, 1972
Car Type:
Nighthawk Black Honda Civic Type R
How did you find the site:
I sat down one day and created it.

I dunno? :eek:o7dt:

G

·
RAF is the more "chilled" out of the three services but has slower promotion and less prospects ... some good trades in the RAF but the good thing is that nearly all military courses are equated to a civilian qualification so when I left I had 14 qualifications.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Aye, a lot of benefits.

However I'll need to see how things lie in my current establishment, they are pressuring me to get my A+ so I can move up a bit - More money so I might need to get it done.

G

·
Well you are young lol so you can make your choices .... I go back to college in April to do Fitness Training

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Sounds good Si.

You going to a gym then or back to the forces as an Instructor?

G

·
Yeah Chris its nice to have something else to focus on plus I have a lot of travelling to do this year as well .... the forum is just 1/10 of my time now rather than 10/1 lol

Andy, I was trained as what used to be called a Unit Physical Training Instructor but its a second trade and my boss wouldnt let me teach as they have to get someone to do your job so I want to do this because its my other main interest after 12 yrs of sport in the Army ...I will also return to competition (running) this year as I gave it all up after I started this place .... gotta lose 2 stone first to get to running weight

G

·
BTW ... Wish I could return to the forces mate but I am a War Pensioner and so not even able to go on the Reserve list :(

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Well 34 is very old:yes4lo:

Sounds good mate - good luck!

I'd love to have a job that is more physical. I was 15 stone in uni and 15.5 stone when I left. I am now 17stone 3lb :shocked7fl: So your not the only one who could do with losing 2 stone around here.

People say I don't look fat but I'm sure I'll feel it when the Rugby League season start back in March/April. I was Centre last season I guess I will be loose forward this year :cool:

G

·
Oh yeah 34 is nearly dead .... can still out run a lot of 20 yr olds though :)

My running weight is 14st but I have been in the gym and eating the pies and am 16 st .. its not hard for me to get the weight down though a few sweat sessions ... when I started playing rugby in the Army at 17 I was just over 10st lol but then I was a full back and wing ... think I would be centre now lol

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.