SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Been thinking about TRAX. We are the friendliest SEAT website, so would we look even friendlier to newcomers and members if committee members had badges with their usernames or names on them.

Or is it worth considering for everyone.

I would do the work for it if you reckon it isn't a naff idea.

Just a thought.

Abi

G

·
Not a naff idea at all and these are the types of ideas that we need and hence I have a committee to help with this, its you guys and gals that help run this site and youor ideas are all important!

I was thinking about having it on our T-Shirts etc but they have been made now :(

It is certainly something worth looking at, one of the reasons I want the meet up before Trax is to try and meet everybody and to get us all organised because we will need to work as a committee on that day and I will need a hand to run things and we shouldbe welcoming to new members.

Well done Abi and dont worry about putting ideas up its what needs to happren!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
On CGTI, we all decided to have a private CGTI section at the Pod for us all to park in, when you drove in, they'd all know your car and swarm round it...from that day we all knew eachother like that!

We also had a mugshot thread (like we all do here) so that you could see faces and put them to names!

Tom

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, I guess that will start happening with more and more meets and TRAX will certainly be good.

Name badges...naff! I can't believe I even thought of that in the first place...too much working in America me thinks!!

G

·
I think that we will have a staff page on the site and then people will start to know who you are anyway and at Trax all the committee members cars will be at the front and have our plates on the front as well!:cn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts