SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advice please folks.

If you check out my thread in "Plug A Website," I've put an entry in for http://www.ukautoplates.com.

They're only a little firm, but they're offering members free postage on all orders. Postage is three quid for a set of plates. I know this doesn't sound much, but plates aren't that expensive I guess.

They would also be willing to do a group discount.

I've got my plates with the web address underneath the registration. And what they did which looks cool is put the SEAT part in the font SEAT used before the present one. Autoplates didn't realise it had changed so I'm going to send them a copy of the new symbol and font. Still looks well cool though.

They also did me a discounted show set...Si you were looking for these...I'll be bringing them to TRAX.

So my question is...can we give them a section in the discounts section?

G

·
Well done Abi,

Please dont put anything on the main site at the mo cos I am fed up of ********* coming along and then ringing them up!

Lets get some details off them for a discounts page!

Can they do stickers as well or is it just plates?

We really need to have a standard club one?

WELL DONE!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fine Si...although I put it in the plug a website bit, I didn't mention discounts on purpose for that reason and until I'd cleared it with you guys.

I'll do a little more digging on them. They are a very small oufit though, but I've just discovered they do something with signs.

G

·
Brill, I just think that we need to have a rethink because I know that peeps are going to these companies now and they aint even members of this site!

:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts