SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I was at the traffic lights and a Pug 307 turns towards us and hits the kerb and goes into a Polo at the front of the Q he then tried to reverse off the car and gets out has a look and then gets off and drives 50m down the road and then smacks it into a tree and then runs off ....

The fella in the Polo had his 90 odd year old mother in the car and didnt look good!

I wish I had of got hold of this bloke who was ****** :frown3qg:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was so shocked mate that I thought it was a bit of a dream ... seeing this guy trying to pull his car off was bizarre and then to see him ram it into a tree ... and the fact that I was in Chris's car and was only 2 cars behind lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you had seen the old dear mate, she was in tatters .... loads of blokes were getting out of the car and saying lets go and do them but you cant can you!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't see why not
That kind of attitude is what's wrong with this country
Bl**dy good hiding for getting in a car after drinking (unless it's a taxi) should be punishable by kicking, and if someone gets hurt give them double
would stop a lot it or is it just me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.