SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First weekday off for a while so decided to give the car a wash, and then a quick cham and i just could'nt resist polishing it:yes4lo: ,and my little girl gave me a helping hand as well, could'nt of done it without her:biggrin9gp: .

I used:-

ASDA smart price car shampoo......classy

Turtle Wax black colour magic

Mr muscle window cleaner......makes me feel better about myself

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice job mate....looking good.....I've decided...my next car's going to be a Toledo!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, truCido what stuff can make my car shine even more or look better, i'm always looking for the best products for my car.

superleon, a toledo is a good motor but i'm guessing from your name you own a leon and thats a great motor itself.

still thanks for the comments chaps.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cheers mate...agreed, but it may be time to change to a Toledo for next car...either that or a more powerful Leon! :biggrin9gp: What am I talking about....it's only been two weeks since I've bought my current one!:baffled5wh:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that it is a little quick to be changing cars, but the toledo's come with alot of toys as standard, well the v5's do and they are alot cheaper to buy......or i'm pretty sure thay are, but if you gotta change then so be it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK guys, i'm interested in purchasing products for my car as i do take alot of pride in it, but there are so many products to choose from and to whom i purchase them from depends on the price, i have been on the polish bliss site and WOW! thats alot of info and good info at that, i don't know if Iain has a web site so if he does could someone post it for me, all the best and thanks.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Iain's site is http://www.finerdetails.co.uk

He doesn't sell products though, he's a professional detailer. Iain does, however, offer tuition in detailing, in particular the use of machine polishers. Details on his site.

Iain's a great source of advise and help and i'm sure he'll be able to help you with choosing the best products to use on your car. Alternatively, you could also email Rich at polished bliss - he's equally happy to help.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the help, its good to be able to quiz someone with the no-how.

Yes my good man black does look the mutts when its nice and shined, but then some little scrote comes along and throws an egg from front to back, all that hard work for what, still ive just finished polishing it AGAIN!! lets hope it lasts until it at least gets it rained on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts