SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone , about time I introduced myself to you all.
Been reading the forum for some time seems like a great crowd of people out there. Bought an 2006 Ibiza 1.4 DAB in Breeza blue 2 months ago superb little car for the money and only group 5 insurance. Having a few problems with the lights like most other people so contacted Seat uk. No joy as predicted so wrote to the President in Spain. Seat uk were straight on the phone and the lights have to go back to Spain for inspection, but will tell more in future threads. Anyway nice to be here and look forward to hearing from you all.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, enjoy ur new SEAT:)

LAIRD OF BALLA;781215 said:
Hello everyone , about time I introduced myself to you all.
Been reading the forum for some time seems like a great crowd of people out there. Bought an 2006 Ibiza 1.4 DAB in Breeza blue 2 months ago superb little car for the money and only group 5 insurance. Having a few problems with the lights like most other people so contacted Seat uk. No joy as predicted so wrote to the President in Spain. Seat uk were straight on the phone and the lights have to go back to Spain for inspection, but will tell more in future threads. Anyway nice to be here and look forward to hearing from you all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts