SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
the problem is they are cheap crap made fibre glass replicas mate already seen the body kit in the flesh awful best o keep clear
unlees u dont mind workin on them b4 fittin of course along with losin the jackin points for your car

·
Registered
30 Posts
the chap at the bodyshop will also say he would like to use your current bumpers as a template i.e cut them and bond the new bumpers to them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so , weres the best place to get a kit from ?????

would a cupra r front bumper fit straight on ..

come on chaps , i need some help

looking for either front bumper ,or splitter, skirts and rear bumper!!!

which one and were from!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
those prices i believe to be out of date
bits before bumper will cost you roughly £150 inc vat a genuine front bumper is now £330 i think and that doesnt inc fogs i dont know the price for the fogs but they are definatly different to standard
heres part numbers just to fit the bumper

1ml85366879y n/stk grille £26.82
1ml85365179y n/stk grille £17.33
1ml807479 n/stk cover £2.54
1ml807480 n/stk cover £2.54
1m0807049e ea03 guide £5.53
1m0807050e ea03 guide £5.53
1ml80593 3fm spoiler £16.99
1ml85366579y n/stk cubierta i £7.13
1ml85666679y n/stk cubierta d £7.13
1ml853653a79y n/stk grille £33.63

the last grill is the big part that seems to be part of the bumper
from the outside is visable next to each headlamp.
havent got the part no's or cost for back or sideskirts,
although i think its 65 70 quid a piece for the side skirts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi, saw you post in my thread aswell, and seeing as the two a now pretty similar i thought id post here

skippyR- where abouts is v dubs, have u got a link or an adress please? are they official seat front bumpers? cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
skippyR;779368 said:
v dubs alwasys has stock of fronts for 150-170...all you need o buy is lamp grilles splitter and lcr badge grille..i got mine for 50 all in with bit of bantering at seat!
have v dubs got a website if so what is it as im interested in the front for that price

·
Registered
50 Posts
skippyR;779368 said:
v dubs alwasys has stock of fronts for 150-170...all you need o buy is lamp grilles splitter and lcr badge grille..i got mine for 50 all in with bit of bantering at seat!
At that price this might be the next most common mod to audi replicas.

I'm half way there already got the replicas.

·
Registered
62 Posts
dont bother with the copies they are cr*p and i mean really cr*p. i bought one and bought the genuine inserts from seat and fitting the inserts was a right pain and the bumper needed loads of trimming to fit, plus the fibreglass was a nightmare to spray. the prices quoted for the grills is still about right. Finally dont even think about putting the splitter on the bumper cos the first time it catches the ground (and it will alot) it will rip out of the bumper (i know cos it happened within about 10 mins on mine. I got rid of the copy and bought a real one. Im still trying to get the spots though (not sure how much they are, anyone know?) but the finish is noticably different between them. Overall a complete waste of money mate!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts