SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS REMAINS IN HERE PLEASE!

I was speaking to Parkstone and they have the ONLY Leon Cupra R in the country coming in September and are offering it to the site for anyone interested for £16,995

I will be going down to trial this so if anybody wants to come along then its no problem!

Apparantly SEAT UK are now aloowing no Demo Cupra R's in the UK so this will be the only one and we will have the exclusive!

I am Chief Blagger!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
SEAT UK r wankers :mad: :mad:

they won't let us have a demo leon cupra R, and if anyone wants a test drive WE have 2 pay SEAT UK £250 for the privillage of it :(

we're just gonna get the MY03 leon and chip it i think, i was interested in the R but i don't think even i would get much discount on one :( :(

never mind just have 2 make the beeza faster wont i :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was told that you have to also have it transported as well and you have to pay for any damage, useful aint they!

Wesley said he had a chat with you yesterday and your boss ;)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
yeah spoke to me about the leon bodykit coz he was told by my boss that i've already sold a front bumper :)

was after part no's so i told him 2 look @ the site coz all the info he needs is on here :) :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
yep :) another motorist centre first i think, just like the brembo's were and i had dealers phoning me about them :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ben, I am gonna have one off you and I will speak to you about it at Trax and then all I need to do is get the whole kit sorted!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be honest mate I was looking at this ages ago and spoke to Ben without even realising that you were looking at it, the rest of my car will be different anyway and if mine was a Mk2 I wouldnt have done it ;)

More firsts for SE, I also thought that I could get us a Mag double feature

MK2 and Mk3 Ibiza's with Leon Cupra R Fronts?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Originally posted by CupraSi
I will be going down to trial this so if anybody wants to come along then its no problem!
i wonder if they'll let me come n have a go aswell ????? i ain't givin seat uk no money 4 a drive :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts