SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all was wondering if I could get any help from the people in the know. Ive been thinking about selling my car and think it must be a quite rare model as i cant find ANY online with the same spec to compare prices with! So was wondering if anyone could help me out in terms of pricing it for sale etc as i really am quite stuck! The car is a 56 plate mk2 Leon fr 2.0l petrol manual wit roughly 100k miles on the clock. I literally cannot find any petrol versions of this car anywhere online, all i can find is pretty much the same car but with a diesel motor. Any help pointing me in the right direction will be highly appreciated!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all was wondering if I could get any help from the people in the know. Ive been thinking about selling my car and think it must be a quite rare model as i cant find ANY online with the same spec to compare prices with! So was wondering if anyone could help me out in terms of pricing it for sale etc as i really am quite stuck! The car is a 56 plate mk2 Leon fr 2.0l petrol manual wit roughly 100k miles on the clock. I literally cannot find any petrol versions of this car anywhere online, all i can find is pretty much the same car but with a diesel motor. Any help pointing me in the right direction will be highly appreciated!! :mrgreen:
Suspect your car was a used import from Japan. I’ve seen 1 or 2, 2.0 petrol models on importers websites for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts