SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new to the forum any help with this is much appreciated, I'm in the process of looking at 2 separate Ibiza few FRS to buy, both have the 1.2 TSI engine in them, one is 110 bhp, the other is 90 bhp, the 110 one is an fr, the 90 is a fr technology, the problem is that the 110 bhp is just an fr, the 90 is a fr technology! Having not owned a seat b4 I'm wanting to know if it's worth getting the fr with it being the 110 bhp with the 6sp box in over the better specd fr technology with the the 90 bhp and 5 speed box in, for reference the 110 is a 16 plate with 15000 miles on the fr technology is a 66 plate with 30,000 miles on, I'm looking for peoples views on which drivetrain combo is best, any common faults with the 1.2 TSI both 90 bhp and 110 bhp, are they both chain driven? The fr has got a really small touch screen in were as the fr technology has the full link system in it, but as I've already stated the fr has the 110 unit in, thanks again for Any help I may receive

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.