SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on to the main page earlier and was very confused...for one moment I thought I had reached a dead site because it looked like 2 minutes of HTML and the ENTER HERE thing was invisible to the cursor...is it not possible to have the main window automatically pop up like it does on SEAT.co.uk or make the ENTER HERE button more cursor friendly to aid confusion?!

Sorry for a rant!

Tom

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know at least one person who still thinks the site is down because they just get the Enter here screen and no cursor change:(

m

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
The mouseover on Enter still does'nt seem to alter.
The new window is not resizable either..... any reason for this? Its lost on my screen and makes things more compressed than they need be.

regards
Bill

·
Registered
555 Posts
Im afraid I agree I dont like this fixed size window thats why I just book mark the above URL.. :) it just look pants on a largish monitor

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by Holloway
I put an extra link in for large window on the main page but read this thread for why its like this.

http://www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?threadid=419
Not sure if relevant but I made sure my website had %widths of available screen size so it would scale up and down without being window'd

No Frames on mine tho.... pure table based.

Just a thought.

I run 1280res x 1024 on my 17" screen tho so maybe I am just greedy :p

regards
Bill

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.