SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank all of you who have been working hard since the site went back up!

The site is being updated and the stats are actually up on what they were with the old site and we now have a lot more reliability for once and the speed that we wanted!

Well done to those that are welcoming people in, I have now received two letters from people who are really happy with the welcome that they have received just to show that it does work!

The members are joining again and Google and Yahoo are working and bringing people in!

We need to get the other URL's pointed and parked and then get them submitted as well me thinks!

We seem to be pulling together more and the stress has gone and I am certainly enjoying it more!

Cheers to all!:kiss:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that we have the right people around now Dave and that we are all working together on things which is good to see.

SE has come back from the dead because of all of our efforts!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
as dave said that's what were here 4.

we've shown all the non believers what were capable of and i think we've proven SE is here 2 stay.

we have the team we have the enthusiasm and who know's where we'll b this time next year :)

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
It's always good to get positive feedback from our memers....must mean we're doing something right.

In relative terms I suppose I'm still fairly new on the block, but what has always appealed to me about this site is its sheer enthusiasm, friendliness and dedication of its members.

Every last member deserves a pat on the back for that...doesn't matter if they have posted 300 times or 3 times, the spirit is there!

Abi

PS: Thanks for doing that extra wee thread tonight...you just beat me to doing that. Ta.
:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abi,

My vision for the site was not that it had to be the biggest but that it would be the friendliest and i can firmly say that it has been!

Furthermore I have chosen everybody in this committee because I believed that they were team players and that we could work together to get this site where we want it to be and thats now taking shape as well!

Most of us are now working together and its good to see, we should all support each other and no one will be the biggest or the best!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts