SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you know as some of you are my friends "I think" that me and Nicci have split up at the moment, I will try and get on with some bits on events so as not to leave some people in the **** but apart from that my heart isnt in the site

I know that sometimes I come across as arrogant etc etc and i can only apologise for this impression that I give sometimes on the site and to some of you, the people that know me probably understand it better!

Sometimes I am too passionate and expect a lot from people and it comes out the wrong way, I am however dedicating a lot of hours to this site and to helping people get things and for that I get little thanks sometimes.

It also would appear that a few people who have had problems with me have gone to Nicci to whinge and this is fooking out of order and if you do have something to say then please fone me at home or email or something then we can get it sorted out!

I am not perfect as some of you peeps are not perfect so lets get it all sorted or lets wind the site up.

Thanks for listening, I aint gonna do a big thread like Col!

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
Of course we are your friends Si, and l for one am shocked to hear you have split up. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing and you will get back together as you 2 are obviously meant to be!!

Well l aint gonna go on and on as l don't know the reasons behind it but if ever you or Nicci need someone to talk to, you know l am here.......if not on the net you can always get me on my mobile!!

Keep yer chin up

Jennie xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jennie, I just wanted to be open and honest with everybody about what is going on at the moment!

Its times like this when you find out who is your friend for what they can get for free and who is a real friend!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
soz 2 here this mate.

i dunno what 2 say in times like these coz im no good with this kinda stuff, but keep ur head up man it'll get better :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I already spoke to you about it didnt I Steve ......... I see a boys night out coming up cos is there any of us that aint bloody depressed at the moment?

Its good to know that some of you are there;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by CupraSi
Well I already spoke to you about it didnt I Steve ......... I see a boys night out coming up cos is there any of us that aint bloody depressed at the moment?

Its good to know that some of you are there;)
Yeah mate, You did, and im still only a phone away if ya need a chat.

Boy's night out! Yeeeeehaaaaa Right on cowboy!:p

·
Registered
505 Posts
Si,

I'm really sorry to hear about this mate. :eek:

We all understand that your going to need to take some time to sort things out... take all the time you need. There are far more important things in life than running such a great web-site. And you know that we can all look after the place (I think ;) )

Anyway mate, just let me know if you want to chat etc.

cheers

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Si, just got your e-mail, then read this...really sorry to hear everything, hope it is something you guys can work out!

Don't worry about the site, us peeps will look after things for you.

Take care...you've got me phone number.

Abs

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Ever so sorry to hear it mate, I hope you and Nicci can sort this out and stay together.

Remember the whole of the SEAT Enthusiasts team are here to look after you so if you need anything, just let us know!

Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wasnt feeling too bad yesterday and now I have to admit that I feel like **** and I have no motivation and dont even want to go to Weston, however we have a reputation to uphold and I cannot let down other Members of the site so I will be going!

I may appear as ever the hard man, however Nicci has been the driving forces behind me and has been there through the **** that has happened etc etc, but I aint at the moment

Dunno what to say apart from its good to know that there are some people around here that give a ****!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Life gets us all down mate, it's getting at me a lot at the moment and I am considering doing a lot of things in order to keep me happy (ie.. jack the job in, start buying stuff for the car) but it's not all gonna work. All this is happening because of women and I'm growing tired of it to be honest!
At the end of the day, there's always light at the end of the tunnel, in my case the Ibiza...I will just focus on that, not buy bits for it for the time being and then splash out on it when I get it.

You have a great tool to get your mind off it, and that's the site. If it all gets too much you can always talk about it to your mates on here.

All the best mate, and sorry if none of that makes sense, I think I've just been babbling for an hour!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts