SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
ditto review - its fantastic - thanks go to 20vlil for pointing out how good it was to me by showing me his gleaming car!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Claying not only removes stuff, but helps any subsequent polish, sealant or wax to bond the paint far better too. I only clay about twice a year but it is worth doing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
After you use the quick clay, is necesary to polish the car. Gold Class makes the difference. And if you use all the system

1.- Shampoo Gold Class
2.- Quick Clay
3.- Scratch X
4.- Gold Class.

The result will be awesome. But it is to hard to implement all complete system. Takes a lot of time and a lot of energy hehehe.

The Gold Class Endurance is highly recommended too.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I would also highly recommend the Quik Clay.. I used it on my car and was amazed at the gunk that was coming off my car! The bugs that I thought were unmoveable from my front bumper were coming off!! :eek: I even used it on my headlights and number plate - it really worked! The paint felt awesome and looked the best i'd ever seen it!
It also has the bonus of smelling nice :D

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Mmmm, I love the smell of some of the products I've got too.... Poorboys Natty's Wax (Blue) is just so yummy! :D

Back onto the clay - a little tip if you store it for a while before use - if it's gone hard in storage drop in a bowl of hot water for 5 mins before use - softens it up a treat ready for use. ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
yeah they smell good.
i just bought the megs tech wax and its really good, makes the paint so much smoother to feel too which is a bonus then just add a bit of polish on top and its top notch, cant fault the stuff in my opinion.

if "quick clay" gets a good write up it may be worth a couple of hours overtime and buy some lol

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I agree,the quik clay was very impressive i used it for the 1st time about 3/4 weeks ago,sooooo smooth ,had to keep stroking it

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've used the quik clay on all 3 of my cars recently and they came up great. I then completed the process with Steps 2 & 3 of the Megs system ....shinyyyyyyyyy :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts