SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so that you know what has happened and you get the facts rather than the **** that people put on the forum for maximum publicity when they dont get thier own way.

Everybody that initially asked for a refund got a refund and a record has been kept of this, funny how others havent come forward and said that they didnt receive any money, also this crap about fraud etc etc these people havent got a fooking clue because I have checked all the dates and they were correct, and if it was wrong why didnnt he just contact me and I would have sent another out .. seems to me its any old excuse to have a pop again, I could say something to these wankers but I will stay out of it ... the money hasnt gone anywhere and has been used for this forum, by rights all the money is owed to me for past things but I havent taken anything ...

I would just ignore the trouble makers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also for info ... there is no laws regarding car club membership beause there were no guarentees in the original paperwork .. thats by the by really because its not about the money its an opportunity for these 2 or 3 people to have a dig when we all have better things to do ;)

I am off back to bed :)

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
have put a post on there..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.