SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on here the other day a new Leon with a few additions, like Chrome mirrors and chrome hatch strip......I can't find the pic again now! anyone know who sells all of thise type of additions? No saying I especially want those just nice to see what is on offer.....

Cheers

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
They are all official SEAT accessories mate. If you go on the seat.co.uk and seat.com websites, they have accessories sections which lists everything available. If its on the seat.co.uk website, you can get them from your local dealer. Anything on the seat.com website that isn't on the .co.uk website won't be available in the UK, so you'll either need to contact a European dealer (easiest is a dealer in Ireland), or someone like IbexParts.com.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers guys.....

Ste...great pic of the White Cupra...my local dealer said to me over weekend, they'd never seen a white Leon (we were actually discussing Silver or dark grey as both were sitting there, but silver (sorry can't remember is it Luna Grey?) just didn;t seem to suit the Leon MK2 at all......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts