1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fitted an armrest to my TFSi and it is FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best money you will ever spend. Fitting is definitely a five minute DIY job, basically three screws, how can you get that wrong. Colour match is very good as the leather has a perforated look with tiny red dots. Go for it and ignore the walking stick brigade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there,

I just noticed this post. I bought my Leon in 06 new. It is the Sport up model, I'm assured that its got all the best bits, what it didn't have was an armrest. The dealer got me one, I put it in myself. There are 3 premanant screws, that will leave holes if you take out the armrest. The drinks holder is covered up but theres a handy removeable bit in the bottom which exposes the drinks holers again.

I fitted it in 5 mins, mine is black leather with red dots in it. My seats are the same, kind of bucket seats. Not sure how it would look with standard fit seats. If you want I can post pics of it installed?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Aloysuis said:
How much is this likely to cost?
According to the accessories page on the official SEAT site, its RRP is £100 plus fitting.

I'm considering one for my new FR, but I'll not be paying that price. Maybe if they'll throw in the fitting for free....

Mike

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi All

Armrest is a must on the Mk2, mine was £85 from the dealer and they wanted £60 to fit it which is a load of crap, four small pilot holes in 3mm thick plastic which is soft and four self tapping screws later the job is done. Took 6 minutes.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm also thinking of the armrest for my FR. Does anybody have any good pictures of one fitted? I'm a bit worried about it being leather and also about the red stitching that it will look completely out of place in the FR.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts