·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added a few mods to my Cordy today :)

New FK debadge grille fitted:

Before:

After:

Original grille had to be drilled out and the new grille fitted with self tapper screws.

Also debadged the boot today:

Before:

After:

Badges were quickly removed with hot water and an old credit card, once the badges were off alot of sticky/glue stuff was left over, this took abit longer to take off using the credit card and autoglym tar remover which worked well:)

Also trial fitted my new euro style plates from Dubmeister, but i'm only going to stick these on at shows etc, i'm not going to use them every day.

Paul:)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
CORDY_SXMAN;780602 said:
Cheers Dave,

The black ones my dads, its more powerful than my brothers :p:
awww no, tell Dave to sort it out, we cant have parents with better cars :p:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
theres loads ad lov to do to mine but the little darling has needed some TLC in the January/Feb months (with out notice at a cost of £500-600 of the Queens best looking posh. lol

Mot/service Jan = New brake drums, 2 new front tyres so I thought average

and then a month later she decided she did'nt want to start up everytime (hence the electrical fault that no local garage was interested in so back to the dealers and "YES" and had my pants pulled down as was spanked with the cost of it lol £350 and the car off the raod for a wk (link to other message now about driving the new ibiza reference (freebie loan car while mine was in) looks like a cupra but drives like a tractor Omg I was so let down with it when driving it down on dirty in the country it hated the hills of Yorkshire.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers mate, gone the same route as you styling wise basically, red car, black wheels and debadging:)
It was going on the E38 forum that made me make my mind up to debadge mine:p:

Ad Lav;780780 said:
Car looks very good mate!

Like the front grill.

Recognise it from Edition 38! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts