SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had my Ibiza a week now and I thought i'd post what I thought of it. So what do I think? Absolutely fantastic..... It's comfortable, spacious, handles really well and cruises nicely down the motorway. The suspension does feel a little hard at low speeds but the seats cushion it out well. I thought I had a fault with the indicators whilst going down the M4 but reading up I find it's perfectly normal.

The first thing I feel I have to change is the CD player as the Alana one supplied isnt that great. Although I do like the sound of the speakers.

All in all its a superb car and am so glad I got it.

·
Registered
7,537 Posts
Glad you are enjoying your new car Peter..... I found the indicators slightly annoying at first, but now find it annoying when I drive a car without them! :D

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
SteveTDi said:
Glad you are enjoying your new car Peter..... I found the indicators slightly annoying at first, but now find it annoying when I drive a car without them! :D
You use your indicators.... When??? :confused:

Good to see you like your car. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hope to be in ur same situation next week. Just waiting for my plates and it's out of the dealership. Hopefully they won't close down for christmas 4 days before! ;)

Can't wait

·
Registered
817 Posts
Glad you like the car mate. :)

What do you boys' indicators do that mine don't then?

·
Registered
191 Posts
they are 'intelligent' indicators you only have to flick them and they flash 3 times. pissing annoyoing when you accidently knock the stork and they flash 3 times tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.