SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Today i have just bought my first Leon Cupra on a 52 plate, the lad i bought it from said the electric windows and mirrors etc just stopped working when the battery went flat, he had someone jump start the car for him and he said they have never worked again due to a power surge or something and the engine management light is on and another just below it which is like a triangle with an exclamation mark inside and a line with an arrow on the end around the outside, would be grateful if someone could tell me if this is possible? or what the problem could be.

Thank You
Dan.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
nice...sounds like you've just blown some fuses to be honest. Check them out!! open the drivers door and on the bit to the dash is a panel, pull it off and take a look at the fuses.

G

·
Dan

You need to get someone with VAG COM to reset everything or you will prolly have to pay a stealer about £50 or something to hook it up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.