SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Charlene,
Glad you got your car, is it the 75 or the 100bhp (ref your post earlier).

I'm sure you'll love it, and in black its totally gorgoeus!

Welcome to the forum,

Roger

·
Registered
73 Posts
Im asuming its gunna be the 75 bhp as its not the facelift model.

Welcome to the forum, theyre nice cars to drive :)

Will be interested to see what mods youve got planned.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its the 75 brake 1.4 sport. Will not be complete until next year, going one step further than my saxo. The plans are, new wheels, kit, lowered, spoiler, respray, bucket seats x4, install, etc gonna cost me about 8 grand so all im doing is trying to save at the moment. I got a stand for Fast and modified in July so trying to get it ready for that as most of the cars im putting on my stand are quite modified so its a case of trying to get as much done as possible.

One thing i have found is that there dont seem to be many kits for it. Will defo keep the pics coming as its getting done though and thanks for the big welcome

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
If you do want to go for a bodykit, have a look at either the SEAT Sport kit or just fit the Cupra front and rear bumpers, plus the MS Design side skirts. Look very good without going over the top :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
welcome to the site nice little motor there if i had 8k to spend on that car id.

1.take the chav sunstrip off!
2.slamm it on coilovers
3.porsche rims
4.cupra interior
5.smoothed door handles and bumpstrips
6.cupra/fr rear box
7.cupra front and rear bumpers with LCR front splitter
8.cupra rear lights
9.cda airfilter for engine growl
10.ms design sideskirts

and still have money left over for spacers strut brace and finishing touches

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.