SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is an insurance section, but thought more folk would see this in here this afternoon...

I am bored and have been a super busy beaver this morning so that my afternoon is clear to phone insurance companies cos my renewal is due next week...

Anyone know of any good insurers phone numbers so I can call then today?

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Adrian Flux were quite reasonable, and I went through them

Don't know it off the top of me head but you can get thier number from the Maxy P web site

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adrian Flux - said I was lying when I told them my renewal quote... never took details other than Golf GTI and 23 (no year of car, 8 or 16v, NCB... nothing - just car & age)... "There is no way you got that quote..." Then they hung up. Customer service with a smile - that's what I like! UP YOURS NAD FACE!!

The AA...
They did not see the funny side of "I'm only asking how much to insure a car not buy one!" Guess I'll try elsewhere...

Admiral... helpful guy, had to refer the quote to the broker due to modifications (wheels, springs & backbox)... Fingers crossed.

American Express.... Again -
Are these people having a laugh on a Friday afternoon??? :eek:

Elephant - cheapest quote, but I am not convinced about their service. They were only £80 cheaper than my current insurer so I think I'll be sticking with them.

So there you have it... ATS INSURANCE - 0870 6000 080 Been with them for 3 years now and have found it is not worth trying to beat them... too much grief involved!

Cheers for those that helped!

Mike

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
when I first got the Cupra I was 24 and Adrian Flux would not touch me for the car till I was 25, but 2 years on I called them out of curiosity and they quoted me nearly £200 cheaper than anywhere else

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.