SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Much as I love SEATs, the new Cordoba is yuck. Robert used to have a volcano red MK2 Cordoba and that was a really nice looking car.

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
no offence but the new cordy aint anything like the old 1, i like the shape i got but saying that the last shape aint too bad like, but this new one just dont do if for me, the new seats are going a bit wierd for my likeing, shame aint it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
i do like the yellow seats, i work for a company that has many garages and i saw the new 210 bhp leon cupra today in yellow and it looks lush, shame the new cordy looks pants!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
So CORDOBA_CHAZ, does that mean that you're one of those really lucky people that doesn't pay full whack when buying a new car?

So do you fancy the Leon then given the rather boring new Cordoba. Robert (hubby) had an S reg Cordoba, a great looking car!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
well i have an r plate cordy and i love it, bright red and turns heads like u wouldnd belive, but i would buy the new leon as the new shape cordy is lets put it nicely, hanging!!!!!!!

i work for the bassetts frf group in swansea so i get discount for all the garages we own

seat, peugeot, citreon, vauxhall, volvo, honda, mazda and soon to have toyota too

gonna wait a few years till i get a new car though!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
i work for the bassetts frf group in swansea so i get discount for all the garages we own seat, peugeot, citreon, vauxhall, volvo, honda, mazda and soon to have toyota too
gonna wait a few years till i get a new car though!!!!!!
Funny how you don't own any Ford garages Chaz! :D

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by CORDOBA_CHAZ
would i be right in saying that most of the members here are seat enthusiasts?????????????
You would be right!

But we like all VAG peeps and have quite a few VW owners - just one big happy family us! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts