SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, picking up a new to me 66 plate Ibiza stylance. Moving on from my astra j. I've been a regular member on a vauxhall forum and completed many retrofits to mine and other people's cars, although I'm moving away from that there a few I would like to do to the Ibiza I'm sure. Will need a bit of help if possible with best diag tool for programming and software to do it. Whatever I learn I like to share as it's what keeps forums great. Haven't got any pics yet but will upload when I collect it Tuesday.

Any way that's enough from me for now and thanks in advance for any help that comes my way.

John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good evening, picking up a new to me 66 plate Ibiza stylance. Moving on from my astra j. I've been a regular member on a vauxhall forum and completed many retrofits to mine and other people's cars, although I'm moving away from that there a few I would like to do to the Ibiza I'm sure. Will need a bit of help if possible with best diag tool for programming and software to do it. Whatever I learn I like to share as it's what keeps forums great. Haven't got any pics yet but will upload when I collect it Tuesday.

Any way that's enough from me for now and thanks in advance for any help that comes my way.

John
Hey John,welcome to the forum, believe I've spoken to you a few times.on the Vauxhall forum. You may want to join the seat ********* forum as it is more active for you

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts