SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just got myself a 2004 53 plate cupra today with 34k on the clock, car is in black and apart from the bonnet going to have to be resprayed im quite chuffed with it, its aparantly chipped to 290bhp approx by whom i dont know yet, im going to contact the previous owner to find out. I got it through a auction so have no or little comeback and stupidly didnt check it out properlly before I bid, however it was quite cheap. However there is a light on the dash which I thought was engine management but reading the manual it appears says Diagnosis/ Excess Polution, this could be due to the remap/chip whatever it is but was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
S1BDN;782359 said:
Welcome 290 Bhp NO WAY unless there are other Mods .. moire like 260 bhp
Yeah it doesnt feel like 290 just thats what it said but still the light is annoying, guess it will be a trip down to stealers next week

G

·
I smell B**** lol ...

You need to get someone with VAG COM to hook up and it would tell you what it was ... if you go to a stealer and tell then you have a re-map they might be funny!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S1BDN;782364 said:
I smell B**** lol ...

You need to get someone with VAG COM to hook up and it would tell you what it was ... if you go to a stealer and tell then you have a re-map they might be funny!
out of warranty anyway :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts