SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just reached 600 miles,and am well pleased,having owned the lcr for 3 years i was reluctant to let it go but the new cupra is so much better....in a 0-100 sprint cupra was only behind to new s3 and mazda mps and well ahead of civic vxr st.And according to lcr figures it would of made 10th place.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cupra looks fantastic in silver (oops lunar grey)... I've just ordered an FR in the same colour, would have gone for the Cupra but also fancied the DSG 'box which isn't an option on the Cupra.

Are you still enjoying it?

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
dont sit Seat;782051 said:
hey people just getting started on my car i got 2006 seat ibiza 1.9tdi hope yo'll can help me with some ideas for it to go faster will have a pic soon
Better to start your own thread about your car, rather then hi-jack this thread which is about something different ;) Welcome to the site by the way :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Markio;782047 said:
Cupra looks fantastic in silver (oops lunar grey)... I've just ordered an FR in the same colour, would have gone for the Cupra but also fancied the DSG 'box which isn't an option on the Cupra.

Are you still enjoying it?
yes thanks,been out for a play in the wet thismorning,gets its power down much better than old lcr,also no torqesteer at all...I am booked on rolling road today as a few people have had 260bhp+ readings STANDARD which i am told is possible as a lot of cars are giving higher readings than factory printed figures...i will know for sure later today......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mordred1973;782733 said:
sounds fun Ste.....

I couldn't quite stretch to a Cupra, so have just ordered an FR with some bells and will prob take it to Revo for a bit of a boost later :)
as standard the FR is a very quick car, but have heard of some very good results being achieved on the FR with revo to. Get some pics up when u get it......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts